Multi-purpose Dosimetry Solution
Supporting most of the methodologies for daily practice | Programing interface | Accelerated automated workflows | and much much more
Voxel and Organ Dosimetry
Users may choose to perform both efficacy and safety dosimetry at the same time.
- Voxel S kernels enable the calculation of dose values and cumulated dose volume histograms (DVHs)
- Spherical model as continuous interpolation model using power functions
- Activity extrapolation and nuclide replacement for dose prediction
- IDAC-Dose 2.1 for phantom-based calculations
- Export of residence times to OLINDA/EXM
Supporting a Rich Set of Radionuclides
(Looking for an isotop not in the list? Contact us!)
Multiple Parallel Workflows
In QDOSE+, users can decide the workflow: single or in parallel, depending on the data available and loaded.
PRRT treatment methods
- Planar (2D): Multiple time points of conjugate view imaging
- Hybrid (2.5D): Multiple time points of conjugate view imaging and one quantitative SPECT/CT imaging time point for improved quantification
- Single-point dosimetry where users can set up their own functions and conditions
- Volumetric (3D): Multiple time points of quantitative SPECT/CT or PET/CT imaging
- Pre-treatment dose calculation based on planar or SPECT planning
- Post-treatment dosimetry using a single time point of 90Y PET/CT or Bremsstrahlung SPECT/CT
Singel Time Point Dosimetry (STPD) or using time activity curves (TACs) from one cycle to another? QDOSE+ provides you with the functionality needed with just a few clicks.
Unique Organ Based Coregistration
QDOSE+ provides an automatic organ based coregistration for user error minimization:
- Fully automated organ segmentation of time points
- Quality measure in x- and y-alignment
- Selection of reference and anterior-posterior for optimized auto-segmentation
- Manual alignment
Advanced Drawing and Segmentation
QDOSE+ provides multiple options for ROI and VOI boundary drawing on planars, SPECT, CT, or fused data including:
- Drawing (freehand, polygon, ellipse) and editing of regions in 2D and 3D
- Copy/paste of boundaries and segmented ROIs/VOIs between time points
- Separated handling of volume- and activity regions in 3D
- Automatic 3D-organ segmentation (AI-based)
- Automatic/semi-automatic ROI/VOI segmentation
- Signal-to-background ratio VOI segmentation
- Fuzzy logic cluster segmentation
- Region growing segmentation
Rigid and Deformable Image Coregistration
Disregarding of dosimetry method used (2D, 2.5D, or 3D), QDOSE+ provides a coregistration method to minimize image and organ displacements.
- Automatic and manual rigid 2D coregistration on the whole body and organ level
- Dedicated 2D coregistration of reference (e.g. vial)
- Automatic (rigid and deformable) and manual rigid 3D coregistration between time points based on CT
- Automatic and manual rigid 3D coregistration between SPECT/PET and CT/MRI for the same time point
- Accelerated 3D manual coregistration using GPU
Managing data in QDOSE+ is easy. Data folders can easily be scanned for images which are sorted automatically.
- DICOM import of NM/PET/CT and MRI
- Recursive folder support with energy and head consistency checks
- Possibility to retrospectively add images
- Specification of image units and calibration factors
- Accessible overview and editing of metadata
Interested in a new module? Test your own ideas! QDOSE+ provides researchers access to data where they can run their own function in Matlab functions from a command line.
No need for dedicated advanced hardware. Run it off any windows system
EXPORT AND INTERFACE
Supports CSV-export and programming interface for research and data mining.
Over 26 incorporated radionuclides. Contact us for additional ones!